Made from sustainably-grown Beechwood tree fibers, MicroModal™ fabric provides a soft and stretchy texture with gentle cushioning and vivid colors. It's twice as soft as Cotton and highly breathable, making them more comfortable to wear on long and warm days.
- 92% Lenzing MicroModal® fibers.
- 8% Rebound™ elastane fibers for stretch.
- 180gsm mid-weight low-pill jersey knit.
- 1.3-1.4 softness grade (Kawabata).
- 3X softer than Supima Cotton.
- Jersey knit at 180gsm.
- Highly-breathable and absorbent.
- Fast-Dry™ tech.
- Anti-microbial and odor-free.
- Superior color retention.
- Sourced from Austria.
- Premium grade Air Stitch™ nylon thread.
- Modal-covered, no-roll, stay-put waistband.
- Flat bonded leg seems with honey-comb pattern.
- Quick-access horizontal fly construction.
- Extended gusset with Antigravity™ pouch.
- Completely tagless and itch-free.
Sustainability & Production
- Biomass-derived, plant-based ingredients are used for 100% of the fibers that make up our fabric.
- The Beechwood forests used in the production of these fibers are sustainably grown.
- We've cut down on our use of swing tags, so this product comes without one.
Our MicroModal® fibers are known for their ultra soft textures, but that doesn't mean they'll pill, fade out, warp, or shrink. They'll maintain their vividness, keep their original shape, and stay wrinkle-free. Regardless of how you wash them, these undies:
- Never fade out
- Require no break-in period
- Won't warp, bag-out, or shrink
Wash them care-free by throwing them in the washer with similar colors in a regular cycle with cold water. Do not use softeners or bleach. Tumble dry in a low heat setting or air dry.
Avoid washing alongside rougher fabrics like denim. Tumble dry on the lowest heat setting and remove as soon as they’re dry. During testing with SGS, an independent testing service, we got virtually no shrinkage in their most rigorous hot washing test. Regardless, we do not recommend using the hot setting.