The key to the perfect nut sack.
Stops the boys from swinging around.
Wear & Forget
No more adjustments.
We're all pretty much used to same problem: ball crush! Whether it's sitting down or bending over to tie your shoe, all that flopping around can get uncomfortable real quick. That's why we designed Antigravity Boxer Briefs with magical fabrics and a special pouch that keep the boys in place without any discomfort at all.
These boxer briefs provide more room for bigger balls while also preventing ball crush from happening altogether. No more tightness or unnecessary adjustments!
"I can zip in and out of the restroom in record time, while holding my drink! "
"My cojones are enjoying their stay in this luxurious spa of an underwear."
"There's a weird, comforting feeling about not having to poke your crotch all the time "
"Nothing was good enough for me. I used to go commando until I tried these on."
Poorly designed underwear can feel embarrassing & uncomfortable. That's why we designed the Antigravity Boxer Briefs with new-age MicroModal fabric that ensures you always have something smooth & reliable waiting for you.
Choose a style.
Our styles were carefully designed to fit guys with different tastes. Longer legs prevent ride-up.
Get your usual size.
95% of our customers get their perfect size right the first time. The other 5% got free exchanges!
Get them delivered.
We'll ship them to you, straight to your door. Shipping is free on orders over $150.
Best part is, getting your hands on cloud-like comfort is easy and won't break the bank.
Orders over $150 ship on the house.
Get a new size shipped instantly.
Get a refund if the price drops.
Made from sustainably-grown Beechwood tree fibers, MicroModal™ fabric provides a soft and stretchy texture with gentle cushioning and vivid colors. It's twice as soft as Cotton and highly breathable, making them more comfortable to wear on long and warm days.
It depends on your preference in looks after you take off you underwear, although the longer 8" boxer briefs work wonders in preventing ride-up by grasping the leg in a fulcrum shape. Unlike other underwear, all three styles have flat leg seems that won't show that embarrassing line over your pants!
The horizontal fly is a leap forward in convenienve. It flips the typical fly 90 degrees and places it right above the penis with minimal fabric overlap, allowing for a top-down entry instead of a sideways maze. This means you won't have to pry open any elastics or pull your underwear down for a comfortable stream. Just zip down, pull out, and get instant relief.
The waistband looks different because it's covered in fabric! We skipped the tight rubber band feeling and opted for a comfortably light hug instead. In fact, you'll forget you're even wearing anything, which can go a long way in keeping you focused on the task at hand. Added bonus: branding is minimal and classy.
We've got you covered. You can either exchange them for another size or return them for a full refund. You have a full 30 days to decide. Return shipping is on the house.
Today! We believe you shouldn't have to deal with stock-outs and shipping delays this holiday season, so we created the PriceGuard™ Money-Back Guarantee. We're offering you early bird pricing so you can shop early without the hassle of crowds and confusing offers. Best of all, you get guaranteed best pricing, so if the price ever drops 6 months from now, we'll refund the difference, no questions asked!
We all know how slow returns can be. But not anymore. When you place an exchange request, you can get your new size or color shipped instantly, on the spot, all without having to go to the post office first. We trust that you'll return them, so there's no more waiting for returns to be processed before you get your new size.
We love these modern marvels because they feel light and liberating. They give us ultimate comfort by gently cradling the boys, practically lifting them off the ground. We get quicker access at the john without having to untie knots or pry open elastics. The waistband hugs without chafing and, best of all, there's no more poking or prodding at the boys.